Certified ozone sanitizing cabinet.
A UV lamp produces ozone (from an electric discharge to oxygen in the air and turns it into ozone).
A vacuum motor allows the correct recirculation of the air inside the Cabin during the cycle.
Ozone is a very powerful sanitizing agent, it instantly eliminates all types of bacteria, viruses and bad smells present in clothing.
The cycle can last 30, 35 or 40 minutes, depending on how many clothes we put inside.
The machine must be closed before the cycle, otherwise the cycle will not start.
At the beginning of the cycle, a UV discharge is given to the oxygen, which instantly turns into ozone, which eliminates all harmful substances. The vacuum motor makes the ozone level uniform in the various layers of the cabin.
Ozone is a highly unstable material, and once the harmful substances have been killed, it is transformed back into oxygen.ADVANTAGES:
- Electrical consumption only 140W,
- No type of harmful substance produced,
- No maintenance required, the lamp always works.TECHNICAL PARAMETERS:
- Power supply: 230V - 50/60Hz.
- Ozone lamp power: 70W, productivity 2.5g/h.
- UVC lamp power: 70W.
- Blowing motor power: 73W.
- Total: 143W.*
*The lamps function one at a time, never together.GENERAL FEATURES:
- Possibility to choose three work programs with pre-set timing,
- Lamp breakdown warning,
- Acoustic and visual warning of end cycle,
- Total cycle counter of the machine,
- Safety block for door's opening,
- Shelves adjustable in height,
- Small display for the visualization of the machine's status,
- No active carbon filter.FEATURES OF LAMPS:
- Amalgam lamps,
- High efficiency,
- Long lasting lamps,
- Constant sanitizing action over the lamp life,
- Electronic Ballast specifically designed for amalgam lamps.OVERAL DIMENSIONS: